- We are relocating to the 2nd floor of Boulder Community Hospital (1100 Balsam, Boulder) December 9-11, 2015. We will be closed during the move. Services will resume Monday, December 14th at our new location.
- The Neurologic, Orthopedic and Cancer Rehabilitation Center will now be known as Boulder Community Health Rehabilitation Services.
- We are now also providing physical therapy and hand therapy at Community Medical Center in Lafayette on Tuesdays and Thursdays (effective August 25, 2015).
BCH Rehabilitation Services offers outpatient physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, counseling and case management. Clients with a wide variety of physical, cognitive and emotional challenges benefit from our expertise and environment. Therapists develop a partnership with clients and work closely with referring physicians to return clients to optimal and safe function.
Unique aspects of our center
- Comprehensive services to address physical, social, emotional and vocational needs can all be accessed at one location.
- Specialists provide a full spectrum of outpatient therapy services including Orthopedic Rehabilitation, Neurologic Rehabilitation, Women's Health/Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation and Cancer Rehab.
- Aquatic therapy can be conveniently included in a client's rehabilitation program when appropriate since our center is right down the hall from Mapleton's warm water pool (92-94°F).
- We offer therapeutic community exercise and pool classes.
- We specialize in complex cases and a team approach.
Phone (303) 441-0493
Fax (303) 441-0536
311 Mapleton Avenue, 3rd Floor
Boulder, CO 80304
Phone (303) 415-4570
Fax (303) 926-2688
Community Medical Center
1000 W. South Boulder Rd, Suite 210
Lafayette, CO 80026