- We have relocated to the 2nd floor of Boulder Community Hospital (1100 Balsam Avenue, Boulder, 303-415-4400).
- The Neurologic, Orthopedic and Cancer Rehabilitation Center is now Boulder Community Health Outpatient Rehabilitation Services.
- We also provide physical therapy and hand therapy at Community Medical Center in Lafayette on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
BCH Outpatient Rehabilitation Services offers outpatient physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, counseling and case management. Clients with a wide variety of physical, cognitive and emotional challenges benefit from our expertise and environment. Therapists develop a partnership with clients and work closely with referring physicians to return clients to optimal and safe function.
Unique Aspects of our Center
- Comprehensive services to address physical, social, emotional and vocational needs can all be accessed at the Boulder location.
- Specialists provide a full spectrum of outpatient therapy services including Orthopedic Rehabilitation, Neurologic Rehabilitation, Women's Health/Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation and Cancer Rehab.
- We offer therapeutic community exercise classes.
- We specialize in complex cases and a team approach.
Phone (303) 415-4400
Fax (303) 441-0536
Boulder Community Hospital
1100 Balsam Avenue (Balsam and Broadway)
Boulder, CO 80304
Lafayette (Physical Therapy and Hand Therapy)
Phone (303) 415-4570
Fax (303) 926-2688
Community Medical Center
1000 W. South Boulder Rd, Suite 210
Lafayette, CO 80026