Joint Commission

Should you have concerns about the quality or safety of your care that have not been resolved, it is your right to lodge a grievance with the Joint Commission or the State of Colorado directly, regardless of whether you have first used the hospital’s grievance process. Complaints may be filed with either of these agencies at:

Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, HFEMSD-C1
4300 Cherry Creek Drive South
Denver, Colorado 80246-1530
303-692-2827 or 1-800-886-7689, ext. 2827
For more information

The Office of Quality and Patient Safety
The Joint Commission
One Renaissance Boulevard
Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois 60181
For more information:
Or call 1-800-994-6610



Left mouse button enlarges type
Right mouse button decreases type
Eliminate graphics and print content