Primary care serves as the first point of contact for your family's everyday health care needs. Boulder Community Health's owned-and-operated primary care clinics are pleased to offer Live Better, a more personal and coordinated approach to medical care.
Live Better is guided by the philosophy of a national health care movement known as Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). Our Live Better clinics have received national recognition as certified patient-centered medical homes by adopting an innovative program designed to improve the patients' experience of care. This recognition comes from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA), a private, non-profit organization dedicated to improving health care quality that recognizes clinicians in key areas of performance. For more information on the NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Programs, click here.
Live Better makes you the central focus of a dedicated Care Team led by your primary care provider, working with you to meet your health needs. The Live Better approach to care offers many benefits, including:
- Personalized, team-based care led by your primary care provider and supported by your Care Team
- A collaborative approach that makes you a full partner in your health care
- Coordination of care across our network of BCH specialists, clinics and hospitals
- Expanded access to care through same-day appointments and our After Hours Nurse Call Line
- Enhanced communication with your Care Team by phone and online
Here are links to our Live Better family medicine clinics and internal medicine clinics.
Many local physicians belong to clinics that are not operated by BCH. Here are links to complete lists of family medicine providers and internal medicine providers practicing at BCH.