Board-certified specialists in caring for adults.
Medical care focusing on the needs and concerns of adults.
We are board-certified internal medicine specialists, focused on adult medicine – from adolescents to the elderly. We have the broad range of skills and experience needed to provide our patients with medical care wherever they need it, whether it’s our office or the hospital intensive care unit.
Internal medicine specialists are uniquely prepared to deal with whatever medical problem an adult patient may present. We utilize a network of other physician specialists, therapists and other health care resources to ensure that our patients always receive the best and most appropriate care.
Call 303-441-2347 to make an appointment.
- Quality medical care for adults
- Prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases affecting the heart and blood vessels, arthritis, hormonal disorders (e.g., thyroid/diabetes), digestive disorders, infections, allergies and immunology, respiratory problems, kidney diseases, cancer, blood disorders and nervous system problems
- Routine gynecological examinations
- Treatment of minorinjuries
- Treatment of common problems of the eyes, ears and skin
- Outpatient procedures, including removal of cysts, warts, flexible sigmoidoscopies, etc.
- Laboratory and imaging services for patients
Board-certified internal medicine physicians
Registered nurses with extensive experience in hospital and clinical settings
Physician Assistant with extensive experience in hospital and clinical settings
Friendly, experienced administrative personnel
Our Medical Staff
Kristina Anton-Schnell, M.D.
Bradley Fanestil, M.D.
Ben Keidan, M.D.
Valerie Lipetz, M.D., FACP
Nancy Peterson, PA-C
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
After Hours Nurse Call Line
The After Hours Nurse Call Line is a free service offered to all established patients of this practice after hours and on weekends. Our nurses can answer questions, provide self-care tips and help you decide whether to seek immediate medical care. To speak with one of our nurses after hours, call 720-854-7272 and select the "On call" option.
Internal Medicine Associates of Boulder belongs to a network of local physicians affiliated with Boulder Community Hospital. Thanks to this affiliation, our patients have access to a full range of up-to-date medical services, from robot-assisted surgery to the latest clinical trials of cutting-edge medicines.
We have contracts with numerous insurance plans. Please call your insurance company to confirm coverage. For your convenience, we accept personal checks, MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover for payment of deductibles, co-payments and patient balances. These amounts are due at the time of your visit.
Internal Medicine Associates of Foothills
Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
4820 Riverbend Road
Boulder, CO 80301
Return to Top