Our professional staff takes pride in delivering quality, personalized care to our patients. We utilize an advanced reporting and integration system to ensure timely delivery of test results to ordering clinicians. Our 12 board-certified radiologists use the lastest technologies to diagnose and treat a wide variety of medical problems.
Boulder Community Health is the only breast center north of Denver that is fully accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC). We also offer a top-of-the-line 3 Tesla MRI scanner with a large internal opening and a state-of-the-art 128 slice CT scanner with low dose radiation capabilities.
Other specialized equipment and imaging services include magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) breast biopsy/localization, an interventional suite, mammographic stereotactic breast biopsy, nuclear medicine and progressive ultrasound capabilities.
Boulder Community Health employs a full time medical physicist who regulates and monitors all radiation doses to ensure that every patient receives the least amount of radiation required during exams and procedures. We participate in accreditation programs through the American College of Radiology. These programs require that Boulder Community Health Imaging meets nationally recognized standards for personnel, radiation dose and image quality. For more information about radiation safety for pediatric patients, click here. For more information about radiation safety in adult patients, click here.
The Imaging Department provides services at:
- Boulder Community Hospital, 1100 Balsam Avenue, Boulder, 303-440-2273
- Foothills Hospital, 4747 Arapahoe Ave, Boulder, 720-854-7000
- Community Medical Center, 1000 W. South Boulder Road, Lafayette, 303-666-4357
- Boulder Medical Center, 2750 Broadway, Boulder, 303-440-3000
- Medical Imaging Center, 36 Garden Center, Broomfield, 303-466-1234
- To schedule an appointment at Boulder Community Hospital, Foothills Hospital or Community Medical Center, please call 303-440-2170 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- To schedule an appointment at the Boulder Medical Center please call 303-440-3029 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- To schedule an appointment at Medical Imaging Center, please call 303-466-1234 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Should you have any specific questions, please feel free to contact the BCH Imaging Department at (303) 440-2170.
Patient Resource for Radiology Information
RadiologyInfo is an excellent source for information about the many radiologic procedures available. It tells you how various x-ray, CT, MRI, ultrasound and other procedures are performed and addresses what you may experience and how to prepare for the exams. Please Note: The information included in this link is for educational purposes only and should not direct a course of treatment.
Return to Top