Quality family care, available when you need it most. When illness or injury strike, you want to get medical care as soon as possible. That’s why the Family Medical Associates always has experienced health care providers on site and ready to see patients.
Our health care providers have been serving families in Louisville, Lafayette, Superior and the surrounding areas since 1980 and are committed to providing the highest quality of health care in a straightforward and compassionate manner.
Call 303-441-2347 to make an appointment.
- General medical care of adults and children
- Newborn care
- Injuries, including fractures and lacerations
- Outpatient surgical procedures, including the removal of cysts, moles, warts, etc.
- Office gynecology services, including contraception counseling, Pap smears, biopsies and colposcopies
- Executive physicals, life insurance exams, school and sports exams
- Laboratory and X-ray services
- Family Physicians
- Registered Nurses with extensive experience in hospital and clinical settings
- Experienced administrative personnel
Our Medical Staff
Herman Damek, MD
Susan Duiker, MD
Judy Hobson, DO
Mira Lee, MD
Adelina Longoria, MD
Shawn Otteman, DO
Sharon Pittenger, MD
Kristen Royer, MD
Carolyn Sanders, MD
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, 9:00 a.m. - Noon
After Hours Nurse Call Line
The After Hours Nurse Call Line is a free service offered to all established patients of this practice after hours and on weekends. Our nurses can answer questions, provide self-care tips and help you decide whether to seek immediate medical care. To speak with one of our nurses after hours, call 303-666-7555 and select the "On call" option.
Family Medical Associates belongs to a network of local physicians affiliated with Boulder Community Hospital. Thanks to this affiliation, our patients have access to a full range of up-to-date medical services, from robot-assisted surgery to the latest clinical trials of cutting-edge medicines.
We have contracts with numerous insurance plans. Please call your insurance company to confirm coverage. For your convenience, we accept personal checks, MasterCard and VISA for payment of deductibles, co-payments and patient balances. These amounts are due at the time of your visit.
Family Medical Associates
Community Medical Center
1000 W. South Boulder Road, Suite 110
Lafayette, CO 80026
Return to Top