At BCH, our goal is to improve the health and well-being of our community. That's why we offer an ongoing series of free health lectures. Our medical experts discuss a wide range of health topics in order to educate community members on the latest advances in patient care and preventive measures.
Glance through our online library of lecture PowerPoints to find a health topic you would like to learn more about.
- Cancer Care: lectures on risks and treatments for brain tumors, breast cancer, gynecologic cancer and prostate cancer
- Cardiac Care: lectures on preventing and treating heart disease, irregular heartbeat, heart failure, Peripheral Arterial Disease (P.A.D.), and high cholesterol
- Digestive Health: lecture on controlling heartburn and preventing colon cancer
- Orthopedics: lectures on treating knee pain, hip pain, ankle arthritis and hand and wrist arthritis
- Pulmonary Care: lecture on treating severe asthma
- Senior Health: lectures on treating cataracts, on prostate cancer screening and memory loss
- Stroke Prevention & Care: lectures on preventing stroke
- Women's Health: lectures on gynecologic cancer, bio-identical hormones, breast cancer risks and heart disease
Back to top