BCH has a new Childbirth and Parenting Class Registration System. We hope you find it easy to use and book your classes.
Please Note: If you had booked a class prior to September 9, 2015, we still have your reservation.
If you have any questions, please call 303-415-7834, Tuesday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. This phone is checked frequently so please leave a message.
Boulder Community Health also offers a wide range of health and wellness classes, lectures, special events, support groups, and workshops. Everyone in our community is invited and encouraged to participate. Use the links on the right to see them.
After clicking to Book, these are the Childbirth & Parenting Classes available. They will be in alphabetical order:
- All About Childbirth
- Bare Basics of Childbirth
- Boot Camp for Dads
- Boot Camp for New Moms
- Breastfeeding: Arriving at the Milky Way
- Capable, Confident & Coping: Labor Techniques That Work
- Childbirth Online
- Infant CPR and First Aid
- Express Childbirth Education
- Family Birth Center Tours
- Friday Afternoon Breastfeeding Club
- Getting to Know Us
- Happiest Baby on the Block
- Infant Massage
- Lactation Services
- New Baby Camp for Big Brothers and Sisters
- Prenatal Yoga
- Private Lessons
- Refresh My Memory Childbirth Preparation
- What Now? New Mom's Group
- Your Newborn: The Owner's Manual