Founded in 1922 as a community-owned and operated not-for-profit hospital, Boulder Community Health is dedicated to meeting the evolving healthcare needs of our citizens and providing access to high quality medical care.
- Boulder Community Hospital
1100 Balsam (North Broadway & Balsam)
Boulder, CO 80304
The following inpatient services are available at Boulder Community Hospital:
Behavioral Health Services -- inpatient Behavioral Health program offers (24 hour, 7 days a week) care and support for adult patients and their families.
Physical Rehabilitation -- comprehensive and individualized services with special expertise in the rehabilitation of traumatic and non-traumatic brain injuries, neurological injuries and illnesses, orthopedic injuries and post-surgical care.
- Community Medical Center
1000 W. South Boulder Road
Lafayette, CO 80026
Urgent care center, physician offices and special medical services.
Accreditations and designations provide public assurance about the quality of care delivered at a hospital.
- Level II Trauma Center
- Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
- Primary Stroke Center
- Level IIB Neonatal Intensive Care Nursery
A Member of:
- American Hospital Association
- Colorado Hospital Association
- Arapahoe Community College
- Boulder College of Massage Therapy
- Community College of Denver
- Red Rocks Community College
- Regis University
- University of Colorado School of Nursing
- University of Phoenix
- University of Northern Colorado
Return to Top